Thursday, January 29, 2009

What to say

Hmm, what to say . . . what to say.

I'm pretty much doing the same thing right now, so I haven't gotten anything newsworthy to share. Work, dance class/rehearsal, work again, dance again, dinner thrown in every once in awhile, maybe a tv night with Grant, treadmilling, some sporadic knitting and stamping in my few spare minutes. Despite my less-than-wild life, I am working on something exciting and, when I get it just right, I'll let you know.

In the meantime, I am planning a post on the benefits of coconut oil and my finished knitted blanket. Stop the madness (I know) how exciting! Stay tuned!

Oh, I have been nominated for a Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks Krystal!

1 comment:

Move In Ready Home! said...

Ooo...do share what you know about coconut oil. I have a recipe for homemade crackers that calls for coconut oil but I've never used the stuff.