Monday, May 4, 2009

My weekend

I had such a busy weekend. Which is great because I don't need to be sitting around watching a weekend's worth of Deadly Catch marathons. I don't even like seafood.

I headed out bright and early Saturday morning to my church's yard sale and was able to stock up on some great half-priced items. Then went straight to dance rehearsal. Worked up a nice sweat. Did you know that my hair curls even more when I work out. Strange. By the end of the rehearsal my hair was way curlier then when I began?! But I digress.

My dancing friends and I then hopped into a car and had lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. We then mosied on over to our other dancing friend's baby shower. Too much fun. Ever played the rice and safety pin game- amazingly difficult. Or how about the "what did daddy feed the baby" game. umm hmmm. Fun times. The cheesecake almost did me in though.


Then I went home and started cleaning.

Sunday started bright and early too. I had to be at church at 7:30 to begin warm up and dance rehearsal on the stage. Services were at 9:15 and 11:00. Then I went home and cleaned even more. Non-stop cleaning until 5:00. Then my dancing friends and I decided to go to a free modern dance concert at Cary Academy. I knew several of the people dancing and let me tell you it was fabulous. If I could only dance like that!!!! Maybe one day. Or am I running out of time?! I don't know, but it's fun to dream. Got home at 9:40 and finished putting away laundry and then off to bed.

Fun good times. I was with the same people almost all weekend and I kind've miss them today. Hey guys! See you Wednesday for another dancing date!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time. I had too much going on that Saturday!