Thursday, July 2, 2009

My upcoming weekend

I have big plans this weekend. Oh, yes I do. I want to do some baking, some sewing, some cleaning, and some fire works watching.

It remains to be seen just how much of that I can get done.

I need to make some freezer cookies (frozen homemade cookie dough that we can easily put in the oven when the overwhelming "I must have something sweet now" desire hits Grant).

I need to make a dinner for a friend that just had a baby.

I would like to make a frozen dinner or two for those crazy nights when neither of us gets home until 9:00.

I would like to go to the farmer's market and get some eggs, veges and fruit.

I would like to sew a skirt from a pattern I found in a book.

I would like to finish the binding on my third quilt.

I would like to start another quilt top.

I would like to take advantage of a fabric sale this weekend.

I need to do my usual cleaning of the house.

I would like to have a bbq for two on the 4th with a special dessert that I have yet to decide on.

I would like to not get rained on again when we watch the fireworks.

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!!

No comments: