Sunday, September 20, 2009

More Quilts

Well, as you can imagine, I've been spending my time quilting. Here are two recent quilts I've finished.

Sock Monkey Quilt. I just don't think there can be anything much cuter than a sock monkey quilt. I love the colors. I love how it can be for a boy or a girl. This special quilt will go to a special person, who I just happened to mention in my last post. If you haven't checked that last post out you should!




The fabric is just to die for (the knits actually look like knits-- amazing).



A little pizazz for the back. Also I needed a little extra length. Problem solved.




Here is my sophisticated baby girl blanket using the Panache line from Moda fabrics. The colors are scrumptious. This one is on sale in my Etsy shop.





I liked how the borders turned out. Something different.


3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh my gosh! These are both beautiful! I love the patterns (did you come up with these on your own or use a pattern?). I'm still amazed! :)

Andrea said...

Well, the actual 9 patch pattern I got from the Moda Bake shop (but they used the 9 patch in a table runner), so, yes, I created my own quilt pattern with it. With the sock monkey quilt, I did see a picture of the pattern, but I created my own dimensions for it.

Unknown said...

The second one is my favorite so far!