Thursday, September 17, 2009

Simply Divine Designs

I wanted to introduce you to a friend of mine, Melody. She, like me, loves to sew! She makes the neatest baby items (just to name a few): bibs, burp cloths, boppy covers, blankets, diaper clutches, nursing covers and slings (my personal favorite). She uses the trendiest fabrics and makes some pretty special pieces. Her business is Simply Divine Designs.

But what makes her business is even more special is that all funds raised will be going towards their adoption fund!

So, please go take a look at her business website and see what she has to offer. Not only would you get a special baby item, but you would get them one step closer to bringing home a baby!!!!

I don't know about you, but that seems like a pretty special investment to me!

2 comments:

Chris and Melody Harrell said...

Andrea! What an incredibly thoughtful thing to say/do! I can't thank you enough :) You are so kind to help "advertise" SDD in this way!

Jan said...

Melody has such great items! She's very talented. I love that you took time to write about her site and what she's raising money to do. I can't think of a better person to support. :)