Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Update

Just in case you were wondering-- I have NOT given up on my book challenge. In fact, I'm reading two books right now. One is incredibly huge and incredibly boring, but I'm almost finished with it, so I might as well persevere. And I just started a second book, Persuasion, by Jane Austen. So far it is a good read.

I'm also quilting. Trying to get a good stock up for the craft show in November. I also need to start focusing on my card and paper crafts (I'll be selling those at the craft fair too). So much to do!!

I'm dancing again. I've cut it back to two nights a week this year. So far, so good. I need some SYTYCD inspiration though (which will start getting good in the next couple of weeks). Woo-hoo!

That's all the major things going on right now. Okay, back to work now.

No comments: