Wednesday, December 23, 2009

16 Weeks

This week has brought the most significant change so far! We felt the baby move this week! Very small, soft "kicks." S/he was going at it for awhile, so Grant got to get in on the action. Pretty cool. Mind you it was very faint and I really only feel it at certain times of the day, but I'm pretty sure it was the baby moving.
I think this week Grant definitely can tell a difference in my appearance. It's obvious if you know what I normally look like. Probably still not very obvious to the masses though.



Only strange thing this week is insomnia. I'm up at 3:00 in the morning and at 6:00 in the morning for a couple of hours total. It's making me mad, because I need sleep to function and I don't know why I'm waking up.
Otherwise, everything is going great!

No comments: