Tuesday, January 19, 2010

19 Weeks


This post is a little overdue, but oh well.

19 Weeks has come and gone (in fact 20 weeks will be gone soon too).

I feel the same. Round Ligament Pain haunts me every once in awhile. Love to feel him or her kick. Getting fatter but I don't think anyone would look at me and say "pregnant." I still look like I'm just sporting a Bojangles gut. It is a humbling experience for this once toned mama.

Loving some cantaloupe and kiwi. In fact, my favorite thing right now is to eat cantaloupe while watching The Tudors (did I mention that we got Netflix recently?). It is bliss.

Everyone at work knows the good news and I am so relieved that there are no more secrets! BTW- they took it fabulously! Praise the Lord!

That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the nursery! I'm so glad that you finally got to tell everyone at work, I know that has been a burden lifted.

Sherri :)