Wednesday, January 27, 2010

21 Weeks

Wow, we are officially over the half way mark!

I've notice my forward folds in yoga are less, shall we say, forward. The stomach is a growing.

Definitely feel Baby L active at night, usually right after I've stuffed my face full of food.

Had my first "I'm pregnant and this is uncomfortable moment" this week- had to do with switching sides in the middle of the night.

Over all, I'm feeling great. I'm still dancing and yoga-ing, so I'm sure that helps keep me feeling good.

The nursery is coming together and I bought two more sets of cloth diapers this week. We also visited a HUGE kid's consignment shop this past week and got ourselves a bassinet, pack 'n play, bathtub and a few other random things. This event was monstrous- do not, I repeat, do not go there unprepared- you will not survive (basically, rig up some contraption to carry all your stuff in) and be on the lookout for crazy moms who cannot leave without purchasing 1001 outfits for their 3 month old!

All right. That's it for this week.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I glad to hear that you got some goodies at the huge consignment expo. I am coming home this thursday night to pick up my car on friday. See you soon. sam

The Vernon's said...

Mom and I went to that last year while I was pregnant, and it was CRAZY! Let alone, it was SO hot, and I was a little nauseous walking through there. Mom went by herself this year, for me.
I'm glad you got some good stuff, though. I hope you didn't have to wait to long in the insane checkout line.

Unknown said...

You're glowing in this picture!

Rockie said...

You must be talking about the kids exchange! it is crazy. and I'll confess that I was one of those crazy moms who bought way too much for the unborn baby! Luke made sure to keep me on a tight budget this year! You look great!

Heather said...

fun! you are still so teeny!
what kind of cloth diapers are you getting?