Friday, February 19, 2010

24 Weeks


Things are moving right along. Feeling pretty good this week except that fatigue has returned with a vengeance. I fear it will stick with me the rest of this pregnancy. Not that it's the worst thing to happen, but I'm just so tired by the time I get out of work that doing any form of exercise is pretty daunting. And I must exercise because 1) some classes are already paid for 2) keeping in shape is a very strong requirement of a non-medicated birth and 3) I feel like a slug if I don't move around!

People are just starting to notice that I'm pregnant! And these are not stranger remarks- these are people who have worked/danced beside me for awhile! It kind've cracks me up, because I'm almost in my third trimester and well, really people, do you not notice this unproportionate belly I'm sporting? It really doesn't bother me though because too much attention isn't my style.

Grant and I are enjoying are Bradley Method classes. This 2 + hour class can hold Grant's attention which is no small feat, so I'm glad we are doing this. This week we continue on first stage labor. Fun.

We'll see what week 25 brings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby "L" is really growing. You look fabulous!

Sherri