Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

I listened to this book by Ken Kesey on tape. Boy, was it hard to follow- there are so many characters that I forgot who was speaking at times. This was most definitely not my favorite novel. I found it rather boring and long. Full of men and their antics. Not a read one would just pick up for enjoyment! But at least I can cross it off my list.

I think I am going to watch the oscar-winning movie though- if anything, to help remind me what I've been listening to for the past two weeks!

Have you read this book? What did you think?

1 comment:

Move In Ready Home! said...

I saw the movie in college. We watch it in one of my classes for my communication minor. Not sure why...? I didn't get it but our professor (a man) thought it was the greatest thing that ever crosses a tv screen. Men...sigh...