Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Things . . .

It's been awhile since I've written anything. I'm a slacker.

I got a wild hair to sew some cute, trendy headbands-- I have a feeling I'll be doing that tonight. (But first, I must walk my two miles on the treadmill. No crafting until exercise is done.) I've been thinking about things to go in my birth center bag. Headbands seem like a top priority to me, especially cute handmade ones.

Grant has been working incredibly hard on the most beautiful raised garden/retaining wall. It's magnificent and will hold tons of veges. He's also made a set of stairs that lead up to the garden. I can't wait to post some pictures of his handiwork. It really is incredible. He also is making me a compost bin and even ordered some worms. I told him that this might have to be his project for awhile as I will be busy with baby soon.

I'm training someone to take my place at work. Believe it or not, I'm a little sad to leave this place. I have really found my niche here and feel like I actually know what I'm doing (it only took 8 years)! I only have 2.5 more weeks to go. Don't worry, I'm going to love staying at home.

Baby bump updates soon!

No comments: