Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Cards

I love a good handmade Christmas card, but this year I’m going to do something different. I am going to break from tradition and send out photo cards. What can I say, you know all the relatives really just want to see a picture of Coraline’s cute face wishing them Christmas cheer.

I’m going to use Shutterfly because they have so many fantastic, fun, traditional, nontraditional, elegant and whimsy cards to choose from (click here to see them all) and because I used them for Coraline’s birth announcement and the cards turned out FABULOUS!  I love how easy it is to search for the perfect card (you can easily narrow your options) and the finished product is a high quality card.

There are so many amazing Christmas cards, but I love a good damask like this one or I may decide to be whimsy and go with this one.

There are so many things to choose from and although it is a little early to start thinking about first birthday invitations perhaps this one should be in the running? or this one?  Only time will tell my friends!

Check them out. You won’t be disappointed!

No comments: