Monday, May 9, 2011

Appliqued owl quilt

What a pretty quilt this turned out to be!  A sweet mommy-to-be contacted me because she wanted to have something special made for her little girl.  She picked the fabric and told me what she wanted and this is what I came up with. 


I love how the appliqued owl on a branch turned out.  


This quilt style of basic squares is turning out to be quite popular- probably because of how well it highlights the fabrics. 

This is another larger quilt (47 x 47).  I'm loving this size quilt- it's so thick and luxurious feeling.  It will certainly last through toddler hood and a little beyond.

Alright folks, onto the next quilt.



3 comments:

Jan said...

I LOVE the owl and branch in the middle! So impressed by all you can do. This quilt is another winner. Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for your next one. :)

Alie James said...

I LOVE the owl quilt. It's cuter than cute! Oh I get it, it's Coraline's cuteness that inspires your cute quilts. Well then, they will win the Quilting Bee!

Chris and Melody Harrell said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this quilt!