Sunday, August 28, 2011

I have no idea what I've been doing lately that prevents me from blogging, but I sure am keeping busy around here.  I've joined a playdate meetup group and Coraline and I have been busy several times a week walking around the lake, meeting new friends, swimming and going to gymnastics!  It's been a fun summer.

(on the balance beam)

(in the foam pit)

(this was her favorite- the trampoline)

(at the pool)

I have been sewing some too.  I finished two quilts and some baby treats for a friend's baby girl, so I will post pictures in another post.

Hope I still have some readers left!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

That trampoline was Brody's favorite too! So bouncy! :) We never braved the foam pit (I didn't think I would ever be able to get out). LOL! Love Tiny Tumblers!